Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Friday Thoughts


  1. I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that my morning mantra in the store this morning had to be, 'Walk past the PopTarts. Walk past the Poptarts.'

  2. I had a dream last night that I was comparing wedding dresses with someone who was either Hilary Duff or Vienna from The Bachelorette. All I know is that mine was lovely and her dress was awful.

  3. Finding the exact shade of nail polish you want can be a cause for celebration.

  4. I got an email this morning letting me know that my out-of-state nieces were asking about me. I actually got teary-eyed sitting at my desk at work while I read it.

  5. Due, I suppose, to the long, holiday weekend to celebrate our nation's birth, I've had John Cougar Mellencamp songs going through my head all morning. And now, hopefully, so do you.

Happy Friday.

0 comments: