Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - The End

It's been a crazy year. A good one but crazy. I know it's totally cliche to say this, but I can hardly believe that 2009 is almost over. What is it about getting older that seems to make time move on fast-forward?

Anyway, I hope you've all had a great year, and if not, maybe things will get better (I'm keeping my fingers crossed). I hope 2010 brings you happiness and good things.

And if the fact that we're moving into 2010 hasn't freaked you out, how about this - this guy turns 50 today.



My mind is officially blown.

Happy New Year, folks.

2 comments:

snickers said...

Oh, how I wish that he still looked like that. Meow....
Megs

Jan said...

Here's to hoping 2010 is stellar for you in every good way.

And Val turning 50? I think I just felt another gray hair spring out of my scalp...