Friday, December 2, 2011

Yep, Still Here

Yes, I'm still alive. Life has just been fairly hum-drum for the past couple of weeks, and I haven't had any bursts of creativity or odd ideas to share. Thanksgiving was good. I made some cornbread stuffing {almost with cilantro instead of parsely} that turned out pretty good and enjoyed many other wonderful dishes while dining with part of my family. I got a much-needed haircut. I replaced many expensive things on my car. And I got to hang out with sister #2 and Gator for a lovely girls' night of pasta and "Parenthood" {maybe I should write a post on how I am in love with that show . . . and Joel}.

Maybe things will pick up this month. But maybe not.

1 comments:

Al said...

Joel was kind of a dip last year. Glad they've given him some better writing.